Interim Project Manager
§ Home working
£ £400 per diem
We are working with an international training and development firm who put on innovative leadership development courses for their blue chip clients. These often involve cutting edge technology such as virtual reality.
The role will be home-based and perhaps the odd meeting in North and Central London.
We must have a start date by the end of Nov '21.
Roles and Responsibilities:
They have obtained funding for a new product that drives better outcomes in terms of social benefits and social impacts; targeting less likely leaders in business who have great potential.
- Experienced and qualified interim project manager
- Ability to deal with c-suite internal stakeholders; a confident individual
- Any examples of working on Learning & Development projects would be interesting but not essential
- Someone that is delivery oriented and can take a project through the full life-cycle
- Background in CSR and the not-for-profit world would be interesting but looking at candidates from all sectors and industries. We need a solid project & programme manager and chemistry with the top team will be key.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV through the Russam portal or email: [email protected]
Deadline for applications: Monday, 8th November