£c. £800 per diem
Our client is an international financial services organisation who are creating a new UK bank that will focus on niche lending products. They seek a strong operational interim executive to help them with the programme of work over the next 12 months.
Role and Responsibilities
The interim Chief Operating Officer will lead, coordinate and manage the various initiatives required to realise the banking project.
Working closely with the PRA and FCA, they will oversee the production of key documents such as the ICAAP, ILAAP, R&R, RBP whilst also leading on several significant IT projects.
The interim COO will also begin working on the mobilisation plan for the launch of the new bank during 2021.
This is a six to nine-month interim role based in Central London.
The Desired Applicant
The interim COO will have:
- Extensive operational experience within a bank, preferably a small bank and ideally across several areas including some or all of treasury, finance, regulatory reporting, compliance, operations, risk, IT, savings, credit, and change
- Previous authorisation with the FCA as an SMF is desirable but not essential
- Experience in working on banking authorisation applications or related applications ideally
- Direct experience dealing with the regulators: the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Strong project management skills and hands-on; comfortable being part of a small team
- The ability to work and influence at board level
- Excellent team player who gets the best out of people
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage