£c. £70,000 per annum
Our client is an established retailer undergoing a total transformation, re-imagining themselves as a cosmetics health and beauty brand for tomorrow.
Role and Responsibilities
As Global Social Media Manager you will be responsible for:
- Social Strategy
- The management of all Global social channels and programmes
- The adaptation and adoption of emerging trends
- Building the network
The Desired Candidate
The Global Social Media Manager will have:
- Extensive, relevant experience developing social and digital content strategies
- Demonstrable experience in delivering customer-facing, successful content offerings in a commercial environment
- Entrepreneurial, resilient and flexible approach
- Luxury health & wellness industry; experience within a consumer or retail organization is crucial, within the personal care industry desirable
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, with proven examples of strategies developed for national and/or global brands in the social media space
- Relevant experience developing social and digital content strategies
- Inspirational leadership and strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- An entrepreneurial, resilient and flexible approach working with rapidly changing priorities and short deadlines; ideally, he/she will have leadership experience in both larger and smaller enterprises
- Luxury health & wellness industry; experience within a consumer or retail organization is crucial, within the personal care industry desirable.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage