£c. £115,000 per annum plus bonus
Our client is a leading flat-share provider in London with global ambitions. The founder is a driven, socially conscious leader who is seeking someone to share the responsibilities of the role of Chief Executive Officer.
Role and Responsibilities
Working closely with the founder, sharing responsibilities whilst taking ownership of parts of the business, the Joint Chief Executive Officer will:
- Lead and grow the team to achieve commercial goals
- Be passionate about the role of technology and its role in the transformation of the property sector
- Drive a culture that is customer centric – committed to outstanding customer experience
- Lead with innovation and creativity
- Represent the business with a genuine interest in housing and the property sector
- Lead the team with vision and passion and building on our existing successful and engage team
- Have financial management and experience of dealing with investors.
The Desired Candidate
The Joint Chief Executive Officer will have:
- Experience of working with a start-up
- Property sector insights and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in the sector
- A socially conscious but also be commercially minded
- Financial management skills, including reporting, insights and analytics
- An entrepreneurial, resilient and flexible approach
- Extensive experience of using technology to build new products and services
- Equally comfortable with B2B and B2C engagements.
- Strong presence and be a natural leader
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage