££110,000 per annum - pro rata
Russam is working with a campaigning organisation enabling UK businesses to be better.
Role & Responsibilities
They are seeking to appoint an Interim Director of Strategic Partnerships.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for building and managing a set of partnerships to bring reach, funding, brand equity and other assets and commercial opportunities to the organisation. Such partnerships will also form a crucial part of revenue generating strategy.
The Desired Applicant
The interim Director of Strategic Partnerships will have:
- Significant experience and demonstrable success in external partnership building and commercial fundraising and experience of dealing with senior executives of large organisations
- High quality presentation and verbal communication skills
- High quality written presentation skills
- Strong negotiation expertise with a track-record of identifying mutually beneficial relationships
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- The ability to think strategically as well as to contribute to operational delivery
- Proven ability to successfully manage a portfolio of complex projects
This will be a fixed term contract pro rata c£110k per annum anticipated to be for 6-9 months based in London.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should log in / register and upload a current CV in Word format. No other documents are required at this stage.