£c. £150,000 for a fixed term contract
Our client is a national charity that is more akin to a social business.
Role and Responsibilities
Following the departure of the CEO, an interim is required to:
- Embed structural changes
- Ensure that a clear 3-year management plan is in place
- Prepare the environment ready for a new CEO
This is an interim role, on a fixed term contract for six to nine months, based in Central London.
The Desired Candidate
The interim Chief Executive Officer will:
- Have held senior CEO roles within large and complex organisations of 1,000+ staff
- Have experience of leadership in the charity/NFP/public (health related) sectors
- Be an accomplished strategic executive
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage