£c £80,000 + Benefits
We are delighted to be working with an exciting and successful FinTech who provide innovative technology solutions to the insurance sector.
Our client has grown rapidly over the past few years and has a compelling offer to the market and a number of great clients on board. As such they have an immediate requirement for a Technical Subject Matter Expert.
Role and Responsibilities
The Technical SME is a customer facing role to map the customer needs against the technology solutions that can be offered.
- You will work with the Business Analysts and Systems Architects to gather requirements, document solution and confirm configuration and any platform enhancement requirements and documenting in an appropriate statement of work (SOW).
- Scheduling work with appropriate deployment and technology teams.
- Specifically developing the Life & Health insurance solution, scheduling on the platform roadmap and testing with clients.
The Desired Applicant
The Technical SME will be a smart and technically savvy individual who has strong project management skills, and a deep background in the life and/or health insurance sector. This person will have the ability to clearly communicate, analyse and be part of a team to deliver the right customer solutions.
The Technical SME will have:
- Multi-year experience in Life & Health sector; ideally in the UK and overseas markets
- Experience of SaaS or platform technology solutions will be a distinct advantage; understanding the end-to-end software delivery cycle
- Strong business, process, product knowledge and ability to work with product technical teams including actuaries
- Strong client / stakeholder management / interaction capability, both externally at C-suite and operational level and internally within a small business covering multiple business areas and with all levels of the organisation
- Strong solution skills and an ability to discern requirements and create / present solutions to clients and internally
- Passionate and strong can-do attitude; good communicator
- Technical ability to document solutions align these to our commercial and technical considerations; obtain sign-off and commitments in a timely fashion
- Experience working with development teams; product configuration, development, QA and business and technology integration
- Experience of process and systems analysis and be able to translate technical principles into business objectives
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in this position. You are very important to us. We endeavour to respond to everyone but if you do not hear from us then it is due to the high levels of interest we are handling for each role during this challenging period. It is our intention to contact every applicant for every role but we may only respond to you if you are shortlisted for the position. Thank you for your understanding.