££85,000 per annum with high earning potential
Insurance innovation is maturing fast. The sector raised $912m globally in the first quarter of 2020. We are delighted to be working with a team combining insurance professionals and technology experts achieving great success with an innovative underwriting platform driving unique product development appropriate to today’s market.
Role and Responsibilities
Life and Health Insurance expertise is essential as this is the sector focus for the role.
Working closely with the Managing Director for this division you will drive the revenue streams for the Life and Health Insurance Division.
This is a young company and an opportunity for a mature self-starter to build key accounts supported by the team of technology experts and the reputations of the exceptional founders and investors – this is an exceptional group of ambitious and driven professionals.
The Desired Applicant
The Sales Director will be an ambitious, entrepreneurial and confident individual; a self-starter; someone who wants to be part of a dynamic team in the rapidly growing digital/fintech sector.
The Sales Director will have:
- Confidence in your knowledge of the Life and Health Insurance sector, likely to have partnered with names such as Aviva, L&G, Prudential, Zurich, Standard Life either from inside the organisation or sold products and services ideally technology based.
- A good grasp of what it means to work with a fast growing and young company
- A proven track record in sales leadership and ability to identify client opportunities and deliver on them
- A consultative approach and ability to operate at board level; we are looking for someone that can sell solutions
- Ability to translate skills and experience to new technologies and learn quickly
- A background in senior roles in the life insurance, pension and/or health insurance sectors; coming out of industry or a professional services firm
- Networking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator and used to working at pace and in agile ways
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage
Thank you for your interest in this position. You are very important to us. We endeavour to respond to everyone but if you do not hear from us then it is due to the high levels of interest we are handling for each role during this challenging period. It is our intention to contact every applicant for every role but we may only respond to you if you are shortlisted for the position. Thank you for your understanding.