£Negotiable Day Rate
Flexible with UK travel
Our client is one of the fastest growing mid-sized companies in the UK and Europe offering last mile delivery services.
Role and responsibilities:
The interim National Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Day to day operations
- Leading the UK operations team
- Achieving all targets agreed with key clients
- Managing costs
- Client Director
- Using data insights and analysis to benefit the business
This is an interim role with the possibility of becoming permanent. UK based with the ability to travel as required.
The interim National Operations Manager will:
- Be a logistics and supply chain professional
- Have exceptional experience working with high profile customers
- Be a people person with hands on management style
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be stimulated by high growth business culture
- Have ambitions to be a vital member of the management team
- Work to high standards
How to apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in this position. You are very important to us. We endeavour to respond to everyone but if you do not hear from us then it is due to the high levels of interest we are handling for each role during this challenging period. It is our intention to contact every applicant for every role but we may only respond to you if you are shortlisted for the position. Thank you for your understanding.