East of England
Our client is a forward-thinking and high growth engineering services business.
Role and Responsibilities
This is a brand new role and the successful candidate will play an important role in pushing the business forward. The strategic marketing of the businesses ancillary services in particular through the targeted use of social media and the web is an untapped driver of additional growth. As Marketing executive, you will need to get involved in the full mix of activity (mostly previously outsourced), including:
- Conducing market research and customer segmentation.
- Creating awareness of and develop the company brand.
- Planning and creating marketing / advertising campaigns.
- Social media, SEO and digital marketing.
- Evaluation of marketing campaigns to ensure effectiveness and return on investment.
- Providing monthly management reports and overseeing and managing the marketing budget.This is a permanent role based in the East of England.
The Desired Applicant
All candidates for this role will be considered, but significant qualifications in the following fields may be particularly helpful to your application:
- business of management communications
- IT or computer science
In addition, experience and expertise in web development, Google AdWords, Adobe Photoshop or InDesign will be looked upon favourably.
You will need to have
- communication and interpersonal skills
- customer facing skills
- an eye for detail
- drive and self-motivation
- skills in IT and social media
- teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- a flexible approach to work
- good design skills in order to produce marketing content for print and online.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage.