Norwegian PE firm seeks out Interim CIO to handle major IT change programme in the UK..
Smedvig Capital was set up in 1966 to manage the family’s asset portfolio of c. NOK 10 billion.
Their UK business Exchange Group operates a national network of over 30 skills training centres in libraries and other public locations and is the largest network of Microsoft IT Academies in the UK.
A lack of investment in the core Learner Database and ERP system had led to major performance issues across the network.
An Interim CIO was selected from the UK talent pool. The candidate was an Information Technology & Business Executive with extensive commercial experience in blue chip companies, and specifically in eLearning and software services.
- Leadership injection into the IT team
- Commission & Complete Database Review
- Project Implementation plan
- Learner database review
- Transformation plan
- Critical issue resolution with network services provider
- Complete IT staff role & capability review; staff performance appraisals.
- Alternate network service provision tenders.