Complaints Policy & Procedure
Russam Limited is committed to providing a high level of service to all of our clients and candidates. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive we need you to tell us about it. This communication is vital in helping us to improve our business process and if necessary, staff training, to ensure that there is no re-occurrence of the events which have led you to this page.
We welcome all comments from any source that may help us improve our business processes and the service we deliver.
If you have a complaint, please contact Jason Atkinson, Managing Director or Ian Joseph, Managing Director. You can write to them at: Russam Limited, AW House, Luton, LU1 2SJ – or email email@example.com.
- We will record your complaint interally within a day of having received it.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and may ask you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 3-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 3 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- If necessary – and if the parties think that it is the best idea, a Senior Executive of the company may invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- After the meeting a Senior Executive of the company, will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions they have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, a Senior Executive of the company, will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- We will take all the necessary steps on our side to improve our businesses processes and staff training to ensure there is no re-occurance of the events which have led you to make a complaint in the first place.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.