HR Roundtable 11 – People and Talent in Private Equity
23rd February at 11 am – 12.00
Register via Eventbrite
The importance of human capital and talent is one of the biggest concerns for PE Investors and the subject of our next virtual roundtable event.
Our special guests include:
Cathy Kay has over 20 years of experience in recruitment and executive search. She has expertise across all sectors, from the FTSE 100 through to many entrepreneurial and start-up companies. She runs the commercial division at Russam and works with a large portfolio of Private Equity clients.
Mike Innes, until the end of last year, was a member of Graphite Capital’s Board and Investment Committee. He joined Graphite in 2005 and has led and structured a variety of investments, with a particular focus on the industrials, energy, and leisure sectors. Currently, he is NED of their portfolio company, ICR.
Sam Sinclair has been the Talent Director at NVM since 2018. He mainly focuses on working pre-deal on due-diligence assignments, but also extensively with the existing portfolio on anything people-related that helps accelerate NVM’s initial plans
- How successful PE firms are approaching the challenges and opportunities on this topic
- Ensuring the right management team and board members in place
- The dynamics between both parties and how to realise synergies (and between other portfolio companies)
- How specialist skills, consultants, and interim executives are used at different stages – from due diligence through to exit
- Addressing current challenges such as flexible working and salary inflation; the ESG agenda
If you need further information, contact [email protected].
Date: Thursday 23rd February 2023
Time: 11.00 - 12.00
Location: Virtual event