#GreatHires – Angela Callaghan as an Interim Risk Consultant for the Wellcome Sanger Institute
The Wellcome Sanger Institute is a world-leading genomics research institute. They Tackle some of the most difficult challenges in genomics research. This demands science at scale, a visionary and creative approach that pushes the boundaries of our understanding in new and exciting ways.
Angela Callaghan is a professionally qualified Senior Audit, Risk and Assurance Leader with extensive experience in developing and implementing:
- Enterprise risk and Assurance frameworks,
- Managing complex systems,
- Operational and production audit reviews,
- Reporting on major system projects,
- Change programmes and business systems
We are delighted with our involvement in this #GreatHires as Angela’s diverse experience will benefit Sanger as they continue to push the boundaries within their research.