Chief Financial Officer
Your Russam contact
Managing Partner – Commercial
Our client is on a mission is to be the best provider of internet services to SMEs. They have a strategy to focus on acquisitions in combination with organic growth with geographical expansion.
PE backed they seek a CFO with PE experience ideally with previous exit experience.
- Lead and manage the finance team, including accounting, financial planning and analysis, and treasury.
- Develop and implement financial strategies that support the overall objectives of the company.
- Oversee all financial operations, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Manage the company's capital structure, including debt refinancing and equity financing.
- Develop and maintain relationships with lenders, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Lead the company's efforts in mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence, negotiations, and integration.
- Provide strategic financial guidance to the executive team and the board of directors.
- Ensure that the company compliant with all financial and legal requirements.
- Develop and implement internal controls to ensure the integrity of financial information.
- Provide financial analysis and support to various departments within the company.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting;
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g., CIMA, ACCA)
- Significant experience in debt refinancing and private equity.
- Proven track record of taking a company to sale.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience managing a finance team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in the technology industry is preferred.
- Must be able to keep confidential information private.
- Experience of working with founders
- Highly motivated