Your Russam contact
Our client, a UK-based leader in NHS wheelchair services, is fast-growing and entrepreneurial with private equity backing. Specializing in outsourced healthcare services, they enhance the lives and mobility of customers for various NHS/ICB clients nationwide.
Role and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the operational delivery of services across the UK, managing contracts with the NHS, which encompasses customer relationships, service quality, and performance/KPIs across all sites.
- Leading the mobilization of new contracts and ensuring a seamless transition.
- Effectively managing and leading teams, emphasizing team management and leadership skills.
The Desired Applicant:
The ideal candidate is a seasoned professional with expertise in overseeing operational services across the UK, excelling in managing NHS contracts, and leading the mobilization of new contracts. Strong team management and leadership skills, coupled with substantial NHS experience and a deep understanding of Inner Care Boards (ICBs) and the competitive landscape.
- Have responsibility for Service contract/Operating profit and loss via Contracts Manager
- Ensure key performance indicators are in place and company targets are met
- Be accountable for ensuring the operational teams are provided with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete operations initiatives
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations. Ensure adherence to statutory requirements and the Law and health guidelines
How to Apply:
Please upload a recent CV for an informal discussion. Contact Jason Atkinson –[email protected]