HR Manager Global
Your Russam contact
Managing Partner – Commercial
We are no longer accepting applications for this role
For further opportunities, please review our live vacancies or register on our candidate resource hub to receive regular role updates.
Our client is leading the way in smart technology solutions across the globe. As they continue to grow globally they are in search of a dedicated HR Manager to oversee and manage HR processes and employee relations within their diverse and dynamic team.
The current size of the company suggests this is a role for someone at the mid stage of their career. Following your qualifications, you will have gained experience with an SME where you were/are involved in all aspects of the HR function and thrive on variety, unpredictability, and ambiguity as well as dynamic leadership.
As an HR Manager, you will work closely with the CEO, and CFO to support managers and team members throughout all stages of their employment lifecycle. This role is pivotal in shaping organizational culture, enhancing employee engagement, and ensuring the smooth operation of HR functions across multiple locations globally.
Who You Are
- You enjoy engaging with everyone across the whole organisation and gaining a good understanding of every function.
- A strategic thinker with experience leading HR projects and supporting a global team.
- Used to finding technology solutions to standard tasks.
- Good analytical skills and financially savvy
- Proficient in managing HR processes and compliance across multiple international locations.
- A champion of organizational culture and employee engagement.
- Skilled in recruitment, training, and development.
How to Apply:
Please upload a recent CV for an informal discussion. Contact [email protected]