Interim Bid Management Consultant
Your Russam contact
Russam is working with a rapidly expanding equipment provider to the NHS, Local Authority Partners and Private Healthcare Partners. They are well known for providing best in quality service and technical support (with dozens of engineers and clinical team members) and over 30 years’ industry experience working as trusted NHS providers.
Role & Responsibilities
They are seeking a "Bid Manager" who ideally comes with knowledge and experience of Community Equipment Service (CES).
The Bid Manager will lead on all aspects in terms of determining which contracts to go after, putting together proposals and seeing through to (hopefully) a successful outcome.
The client would also consider this role on a Permanent basis.
Ideally starting by end June 2022.
The Desired Applicant
- Understanding how CES / similar services are commissioned through the NHS (CCGs); and more broadly experience of selling services and solutions into the health sector
- An experienced senior level Bid Leader who understands how to develop win strategies, and has the agility to work within tight 8 to 10 week deadlines
- A verifiable track record of success in managing all the stakeholders to secure bids
- Demonstrate the commercial acumen required to drive results and the ambition and tenacity to grasp this opportunity
- Have excellent sales and negotiation experience as well as the ability to communicate effectively.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage. Or email Jason Atkinson – [email protected] for an initial conversation about the role.