Your Russam contact
EV mobility and services established JV start-up. Based in India, the parent company is listed on the Mumbai and National Stock exchanges.
Role & Responsibilities:
This is an Interim CTO role, based out of India, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Technology absorption and deployment from the JV Partner
- Leading overall supervision and direction in execution of customer projects in a timely manner right from APQP to Mass Production PPAP lot submission.
- Developing India specific hardware & embedded software solutions
- Leading timely completion of advanced engineering and product development projects
- Identifying and screening new technologies for additional EV product lines that the company may want to enter
The Desired Candidate:
- Qualified Electronics/Power Electronics engineer. Should have excellent knowledge of electric motors drives
- 20+ years’ experience in the Automotive/Auto Component/Motor & AC Drive industries. Experience in EV space would be a huge advantage. Automotive background is a necessity.
- Exposure to both hardware & embedded software development required
- Demonstrable business acumen and ability to understand customer needs
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment and flexible to adjust plans as per business needs.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should provide an up-to-date CV in Word format. No other documents are required at this stage.