Interim Project Manager
Your Russam contact
We are no longer accepting applications for this role
For further opportunities, please review our live vacancies or register on our candidate resource hub to receive regular role updates.
Our client is a top 40 UK law firm.who are running a large scale transformation programme to drive profitability and growth. Part of the project involves a new legal claims handling system. They need 1-2 additional top notch PM's to help drive through the various workstreams and support the partners of the law firm.
Role is starting immediately (last week Nov) for six months. Some days onsite (both London and other UK offices and hybrid). Outside IR35 status.
Roles & Responsibilities
Providing project management for projects / business change initiatives through the use of appropriate and agreed project management methodology.
The Desired Candidate
- Proven solid project management experience and excellent PM skills; ideally in commercial sectors - financial services, professional services, business services.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience with project budgeting and control
- Good “customer” facing skills and proven ability to work effectively with senior management
- Experience of agile project management methodology
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge / certification desirable
- Prince 2 knowledge / qualified practitioner desirable
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to engage with users to bring ideas to life.
- Good IT skills.
How to apply:
Please apply through the Russam website or email [email protected]