Interim Supply Chain Specialist
Your Russam contact
We are no longer accepting applications for this role
For further opportunities, please review our live vacancies or register on our candidate resource hub to receive regular role updates.
Our client is a well known international manufacturer and they need supply chain expertise in one of their UK factories in the north of England.
Role & Responsibilities
This particular plan has seen a huge increase in activity and growth over the past three years. They are producing components and equipment, the factory having an “engineering” department and being the design authority for its own products.
- As of today, it has excess inventories of unnecessary materials and components and lacks the necessary ones to operate according to its order book.
- The Commercial, Procurement and Production schedules need to be aligned to allow the reception of the right part at the right time.
The Desired Candidate
Our client is based not far from Leeds / Manchester and need someone with the ability to :
- Come in and diagnose the supply-chain situation;
- Propose an improvement plan and start its deployment;
- Coach the SC team and its client functions into working efficiently together;
- Hand over to a newly recruited person;
- Deep manufacturing sector experience is needed.
We estimate the project duration to be six months and mostly onsite; perhaps some wfh days.
Please apply through the Russam website or email [email protected].