Your Russam contact
§ East of England
£ £45,000 to £50,000
The Organisation: Our client is a leading supplier of commercial maintenance and repair services to the UK transport industry.
Our clients need a Management Accountant (a new role reporting to the CFO and close engagement with the CEO) as they continue on a high growth strategy. The financial controller will report to this role and under the FC are three full time accounts assistants. We are looking for a qualified management accountant (recently qualified is ok).
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Production and development of timely management accounts
- Being the main point of contact with the auditors for the statutory audit
- Ensuring processes and procedures are streamlined
- Working closely with directors on ad-hoc projects regarding contract profitability / control within the business
- Mentoring team members undertaking professional exams
- Working closely with sales and operations to improve understanding of product and customer
- Identifying ERP improvements
The Desired Candidate:
- Sage Experience
- A genuine interest in understanding the business / growing into a director position within time
- Invested in increasing the knowledge base / skill sets of those within the team
- Sense of urgency, accuracy, enquiring mind, commercially focussed, articulate and succinct
The starting salary is likely to be £45,000 to £50,000 plus pension and other benefits.
How to Apply: Send your current CV in Word format with a brief Supporting Statement highlighting how you meet the requirements of the client. Please send to [email protected].