Your Russam contact
Our client, a UK-based leader in NHS wheelchair services, is fast-growing and entrepreneurial with private equity backing. Specializing in outsourced healthcare services, they enhance the lives and mobility of customers for various NHS/ICB clients nationwide.
Role and Responsibilities
The Operations Director will be responsible for the operational performance across the supply chain and wider logistics infrastructure.
They will oversee supply chain and stock management, logistics infrastructure, fleet, leases, purchasing, budget control, engineering, property, and risk management. Evaluate current warehousing/depot delivery strategy and explore future best practices.
The Desired Applicant
This position requires extensive expertise in the healthcare sector, with consideration for relevance in other related fields. A successful candidate should have a proven track record in driving business transformation and possess experience in implementing system changes for effective operational enhancements. Specifically:
- Control materials spend, high-level control of costs including slow moving and obsolete stock
- Plan, schedule, and review workload and manpower; set comprehensive goals for business performance and growth
- Be accountable for ensuring the operational teams are provided with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete operations initiatives
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators
- Shape and deliver the strategy for the UK operations (including IT and Procurement) to meet business goals and projections
How to Apply:
Please upload a recent CV for an informal discussion. Contact Jason Atkinson –[email protected]