Supply Chain Manager
Your Russam contact
Managing Partner – Commercial
§ 17 North Crescent, Diplocks Way, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3JF
£ Dependent on experience
Our client is the leading provider of NHS wheelchair services throughout the UK, improving the lives and mobility of its users.
The Supply Chain Manager a vital role for the organisation. Key responsibilities include:
- To deliver an effective materials management service.
- To manage the Buyer, Materials Controller and Procurement Assistants.
- To implement processes that minimise business waste.
- To source suppliers, negotiate and manage contracts and build relationships with both suppliers and the internal team.
- To lead on innovation and cost savings to create a competitive advantage for the business.
The Desired Candidate
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) qualified.
- Someone willing and able to travel, so a full clean driving licence is essential.
- A background in purchasing with experience of strategic buying
- Capable of managing budgets and being financially aware.
- Previous experience of effectively managing a team.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build a strong network of contacts to et get the best price for the business.
How to Apply
Please upload a relevant CV for an informal discussion. Contact Cathy Kay on 07789 311944 / [email protected].