This is a rapid fire solution to fill a vacuum of leadership in an organisation
It is the traditional format of interim management and is still an extremely valuable option to ensure business continuity and performance.
- A key manager needs replacing within days. This can happen through a planned or an unexpected departure or a loss of confidence in the executive or management team
- Comfort can be provided, and risks mitigated whilst a search commences for the right long-term candidate
- An interim manager will bring fresh perspective and insights different from those whom they are covering
- An interim manager brings “over-qualified” credentials and will navigate around internal Politics
- Sensitivity is assured; this is especially important in the case of maternity, sick-leave or other absence from the workplace