Russam Outplacement Support
For 40 years’ Russam has been helping organisations and individuals to thrive.
Making redundancies is necessary at best, upsetting at worst. The ability to offer support to individuals at their time of need can make a tremendous difference to their career prospects and to how they feel about the organisation they are leaving.
Outplacement provision is increasing, and this is driven partly by the fact that:
- Outplacement helps protect the brand and reputation of the organisation both with exiting employees, remaining employees, and other stakeholders
- Covid-19 has changed our ways of working and led to necessary restructuring and redundancy programmes
- It provides morale, motivation and productivity improvements of departing employees and remaining staff
- It takes the pressure of HR and the management team
Our team are all qualified coaches which means we have the skills and experience to support people to the highest standards. Our expertise is across several areas including helping people with:
- Understanding past career decisions and future options
- Identifying and achieving career goals
- Navigating a departure from an organisation
- Onboarding with a new organisation
- Developing self-confidence and authenticity
- Improving interpersonal skills
- Developing stress management skills, personal resilience, and well-being
- CV development, networking plans, and interview skills
We recognise that everybody is different and so we have several programmes depending on the extent of support required and the budgets available. We also offer bespoke sessions for those requiring minimal support.
Our three key coaches have almost 60 years’ headhunting experience between them and have a deep understanding of different sectors. As current practitioners in the job market and as qualified coaches, they are superbly positioned to help people at all levels with their career objectives.
Furthermore, they have real experience of working with people during unsettling times in their lives; this is very important when working with people who have been made redundant.
Russam’s Outplacement Service is tried and tested. We are working with leading FTSE organisations through to not-for-profit organisations. We are outcome driven in terms of adding value and helping individuals to achieve their career goals.
Four one-to-one coaching sessions, each lasting 60 minutes, over a period of 3 months would typically follow a programme that includes:
- Diagnostic session to identify needs
- Review pre-session questionnaire
- Begin working on key issues which could include items listed in the below sections
- Check chemistry between coach and individual for future sessions
- Action plan which could include ideas for follow-up sessions if required
Inventory & Intentions
- Clarifying strengths
- Identifying broader experience and themes
- Clarifying career intentions
- The job market
- Psychometric analysis of skills/style (additional charge)
Branding & Presentation
- Social media & LinkedIn profile
- Elevator pitch
- Interview techniques
- Understanding its importance
- Evaluating current network
- Identifying gaps
- Approach methodologies
Coaching & Support
- Additional one-hour coaching sessions
- Interview role-play
- Support with applications
- Support with contract negotiation