Many of our interim managers have contacted us to offer their services to Russam clients. This support could be a few of hours or in some cases, several days. Russam’s interim managers are people with vast experience across different sectors and disciplines and they recognise that their skills could be very helpful during the current crisis.
Russam and its bench of interim managers want to pool our collective experience to help and contribute wherever it is need. This could be in a plethora of areas:
- Financial modelling, cash flow analysis, corporate restructuring, helping to find solvent solutions, refinancing, managing complex turnaround situations
- Rethinking supply chains and making improvements
- Renegotiating major contracts
- Helping to think about rapid capacity expansion
- HR – negotiating conditions for recovery, help with labour laws, lay-offs and how to avoid possible redundancies, workforce planning, organisation design
- Internal communications
- Getting the right balance in terms of external marketing and PR to come out of the lockdown quicker
- General expertise ... a sounding board for your ideas; how to cover unexpected management and leadership gaps?
Can we help you? We’ve been doing this since 1982 as the UK’s first interim management provider and we now have a talent pool of 39,000; we are also part of the world’s leading interim group – WIL Group and can equally support with international needs.
If you want to know more then please contact either:
by Jason Atkinson
Contact us today for a completly confidential discussion on how we can help yourself or your organisation to thrive.