Your organisation does great work. So do we .
So do we.
For nearly 40 years Russam has been known for its expertise and people-focused approach to recruitment in the voluntary and not-for-profit sector. The Russam team brings years of dedication, deep sector knowledge and a variety of solutions to the clients we serve. Our unrelenting goal is to help your organisation thrive.
- We are the only senior level recruitment organisation recognised by NCVO as a Trusted Supplier because we offer "exceptional value, outstanding quality"
- We are a Premium Partner of ACEVO, with whom we share a vision of “encouraging effective and inspiring civil society leadership"
- Our research methodology supports our long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion
- We have the largest interim talent pool in the country
- For our Executive Search clients, we offer appropriate coaching for up to 6 months
We deliver to clients through one of our four key service areas: Interim, Executive Search, Board Practices and Total Project Delivery.
Recent assignments in Charities & Not-for-Profit.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Director of Finance & Resources
- Director of Fundraising
- Impact Director
- Head of Regulatory & Financial Reporting
- Marketing Strategy Consultant
- HR Directors
- Head of Partnerships
- Chair and Trustees (through our partnership in Trustees Unlimited)
Russam, partnering with NCVO and BWB, established Trustees Unlimited in 2009 to help not-for-profit organisations recruit high quality trustees/board members.
Step on Board.
Step on Board is a board-level volunteering programme available to organisations (primarily FTSE 250) who want to help their employees become charity trustees. It works with organisations such as EY, Google, Barclays and British Land.
Russam GMS provided a perfectly appropriate and highly appreciated service, firstly both seeking and filtering candidates, using a good understanding of our organisation accurately gleaned by interview from key staff and board members, then in assisting during the final interview stage and being on-hand to ensure even-handedness and fair assessment. The outcome was not just the right candidate, but also confidence that the process had been both comprehensive and fair.
I have worked with Russam GMS as a client and a candidate. I am very impressed with the company. Russam GMS is a 'one in a million' recruitment firm! Over the past thirty years, our executive team trained, coached, hired and worked with 100's of recruiters internationally. From our perspective, Russam GMS has passion, integrity and professionalism which are a real credit to the recruitment profession.